Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below carefully before ordering any Goods or Services from this Website. By ordering any Goods or Services from this Website, by phone, or by our mobile applications you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: Introduction
- 1.1. We are VFood360 Station Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Vfood”), the company of http://www.tagameal.com, unless otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definitions
- 2.3. "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods or Services from the Website or from any other channel provided by VFood;
- 2.4. "we", "us", "our", and " VFood" are references to the Company;
- 2.5. "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
- 2.6. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- 2.7. "Collection Point" or "Collection Points" is a reference to where the goods or services rendered by VFood be collected by you at our appointed location selected by you when you ordered our goods or services;
- 2.8. "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.tagameal.com or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- 2.9. “Credit Value” is a reference to the balance value in Ringgit Malaysia in a user account in VFood.
- 2.10. “Collection Time” is a reference to the time frame for the collection of Goods purchased at designated Collection Point(s).
- 2.11. “Tag Point” is a reference for Reward Point.
Section 3: Ordering
- 3.1. For the supply of Goods or Services from this Website, any contact is between you and VFood360. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- 3.2. Goods and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- 3.3. Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age ranges only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- 3.4. When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- 3.5. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- 3.6. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- 3.7. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Goods or Services will be confirmed by VFood to your default email address.
- 3.8. The confirmation message will specify order details including the collection point, collection date and the price of the Goods and Services ordered.
- 3.9. If the Collection Point and/or Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by sending you an email via your default email address.
- 3.10.Replacement or substitution: In case there is a shortage of ingredients or materials for preparing a particular ordered food, we reserve the absolute right to replace or substitute such ingredients and materials that were not available with similar ingredients or materials of similar value without notice. Such items as but not limited to vegetables, root vegetables and fruits.
- 3.11.Defer collection schedule:
Due to unforeseen circumstances which is out of our control, we reserve the right to change the collection time and date to be agreed by both party. In such cases, we will notified you about the change by email to your default address or WA whichever applicable. Such items as but not limited to meat, drinks and seafoods.
Section 4: Prices and Payment
- 4.1. For the supply of Goods or Services from this Website, any contact is between you and VFood. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- 4.2. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax and delivery charges. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website and to stop listing Goods or Services.
- 4.3. All prices listed on the Website for Goods and Services by VFood360 reflect the price at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In the case the price listed is not current, we will contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order.
- 4.4. The total price for Goods or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods despatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card or your Credit Value in your account.
- 4.5. In the Online payment, you must pay for your order before it is processed. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- 4.6 You can increase your Credit Value on the website by online payment. Credit value are not transferable or resalable.
- 4.7 Expiration of Credit Value: your Credit Value will be expired and forfeited if your account is not active for 365 days.
- 4.8 Credit Value is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 4.9 All Images are for illustration purpose.
Section 5: Collection Point
- 5.1. Collection periods of Goods will be 12.00noon – 2.00pm or 6.00pm-8.00pm as stated in your order notification or in our website at the date and collection point accordingly.
- 5.2. All risk in the Goods and the Collection Point shall pass to you upon collection.
- 5.3. If you fail to collect Goods at the time they are ready for collection, or you are unable to collect at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been collected by you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any uncollected goods within the time frame will be disposed at VFood discretion.
- 5.4. Goods ordered at one Collection Point cannot be change to another Collection Point for collection. You must ensure that your Goods order and collection point are correct upon payment.
- 5.5. If there is any unforeseen declaration of holiday on the collection day, goods ordered will still be delivered to the designated collection point(s) that you selected upon payment.
Section 6: Cancellation
- 6.1. You must notify VFood via our website at least 3 days (before 12 noon) from collection date if you decide to cancel your order. We will credit into your Credit Value in your account even if you purchased the Goods via Credit Card, Debit Card or Credit Value.
- 6.2. We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for whatsoever reason. We will notify you to your default email address and credit into your Credit Value in your account even if you purchased the Goods via Credit Card, Debit Card or Credit Value.
- 6.3. In the unlikely event that we deliver a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item upon verification from VFood. For verification purposes, you need to fill up the “Complaint Form” which is available at the Collection Points. Once the verification is approved by VFood, you shall be fully refunded on the missing item by crediting into your Credit Value in your account.
- 6.4. Last minute cancellation due to medical reason. On medical reason, you are guaranteed a refund or replacement of uncollected lunch meal box by just email to email@example.com your valid medical certificate within 48 hours from collection date. SMS or WhatsApp notification to us before collection time is mandatory.
Section 7: Information
- 7.1. Where we have requested information from you to provide Collection Point, Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- 7.3. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- 8.1. Linked Sites There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
- 9.1. Complaints We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within five (5) business days. All complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 10: Limitation of Liability
- 10.1. Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- 10.3. We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. We are not liable to any personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our Goods and/or Services.
- 10.4. We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- 10.5. We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- 10.6. If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- 10.7. The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- 10.8. We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 10.9. In the event VFood has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, VFood may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, VFood reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- 10.10. Offers are subject to VFood’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- 10.11. It is our quality policy to 100% prohibiting the use of recycled oil.Great control have been taken to prevent the use of recycled oil in our production as well as the content of outsourced ingredients from external providers. If ever our food were proven to contained recycled oil, We are only liable to refund the same amount purchased or to provide replacement of the same meal.
Section 11: General
- 11.1. All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia. GST is included where indicated
- 11.2. We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- 11.3. We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- 11.4. Payment must be made at the time of ordering the Goods or Services from us by online payment or Credit Value in your account. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- 11.5. Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality;
- 11.6. Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- 11.8. If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 11.9. These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- 11.10. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- 11.11. These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
Section 12: Free Food Campaign (FFC) (Terms & Conditions)
- 12.1. One person can only redeem once.
- 12.2. FFC offer is limited to 1000 pax per campaign or per month whichever reach the limit.
- 12.3. New Members will be informed of the redemption details within 3 days from registration.
- 12.4. Members must collected their free lunch box from designated participating Collection Point.
- 12.5. The campaign period shown in TagAmeal.com web site or any official leaflet is final and non negotiable.
- 12.6. TagAmeal has the absolute right to determine the type of menu for FFC.
- 12.7. TagAmeal management has the absolute right to cancel or terminate FFC without notice or reasons.
Section 13: Reward Point Loyalty Program Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN VFOOD LOYALTY PROGRAM CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
SECTION BELOW CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE. THEY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
1. Reward Point Loyalty Program Eligibility and Overview
- VFOOD Reward Point Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of VFOOD360 STATION SDN.BHD. (“VFOOD” “we,” “our” or “us”). The Program is available to individuals who is TagAmeal.com members for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. Reward Point is hereby refer to as “Tag Point”
2. How the Program Works
- The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and for participating in certain brand experiences on the Site. You are able to earn points by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you earn points, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn points will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning points.
- However, if your membership in the Program is terminated for any reason and you enrol in a new Program account, any purchases made prior to the date you enrol in a new Program account do not qualify for points.
- Members receive 1 Tag Point for every RM1 spent on eligible purchases at TagAmeal.com. Spend above RM5.00 with TagAmeal.com in order to earn Tag Point. All Tag Point earned from purchases on the Site are pending until your order has been collected, at which point they are fully matured and capable of redemption.
- All Tag Point is awarded to the nearest whole no.
- 1(one) Tag Point is equivalent to RM0.01 (1 cent) or any other value to be determined by Vfood.
- In addition to these purchases, you may also earn Tag Point for the following actions on the Site. To earn Tag Point, please check to make sure you are a TagAmeal.com member. The number of Tag Point, if any, awarded for each action is determined by VFOOD in its sole but reasonable discretion and in all cases subject to a maximum number of Tag Point earned for each action per year. Details of the Tag Point entitlement will be published in our site. Example of such events:
- Writing product reviews that get published – maximum ten times per year.
- Sharing your favorite products on Facebook and Twitter (maximum once a month per platform)
- Earn bonus Tag Point for purchases made on the Site during exclusive Double Tag Point events.
- Tag Point are valid as long as you are a legitimate TagAmeal.com member and have make one purchase in a year. Those never purchase once a year starting from member registration date, the Tag Point earned will automatically reset to zero.
3. Program Benefits and Rewards
- To redeem Tag Point, you must have accumulated the minimum number of Tag Point as established by us for a particular benefit or product. Tag Point must be redeemed by product purchases or benefits on the Site only. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You must be logged in to TagAmeal.com to redeem your Tag Point. You will find your eligible Tag Point listed in your personal account. Qualifying members will receive email invitations when event Tag Point are available if they have not opted-out of receiving Program emails.
- Redemption are available while supplies last and substitutions made by us in our sole discretion may occur. If your online order is not completed for any reason, Tag Point will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available.
- Tag Point cannot be transferred, shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate Tag Point. We reserve the right to monitor the number of accounts per member and refuse, merge or close additional or duplicate accounts at any time. Your account information (including security details) are confidential and should not be shared with any other person.
- Tag Point earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable. Tag Point credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of a purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any Tag Point offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- Tag Point cannot be exchanged or returned for another product or service not offered by TagAmal.com or a monetary refund.
- We are not responsible for Tag Point lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
- If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact VFOOD Customer Service. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than thirty (30) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on TagAmeal.com and only with a product purchase, or benefits available.
4. Program Communications
- By enrolling in the Program, you will be automatically subscribed to receive and you consent to receive TagAmeal marketing emails, including Program-related communications.
5. Termination and Modification
- The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms, our FAQs and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. To keep your account active you must log in to your Program account and make a purchase within 24 months. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Terms, membership inactivity for more than 24 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting-out of the Program in your account on the Site or e mail to email@example.com. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points, benefits and tier status.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- VFOOD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF THIRD PARTY LINKS ON THE SITE OR USE OF ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAM; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- FURTHER VFOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE PROGRAM OR AND YOUR PARTICIPATION THEREIN, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM100.00).
- YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OF ANY REWARDS OR OTHER BENEFIT OR THESE TERMS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROGRAM, TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our directors, employees, and agents harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your participation in the Program in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these Terms.